Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 109: I should probably cancel my Nordstrom card now.



Yesterday, my dear frugal manfriend and I had a very productive day. We both had the day off work, so we went to the bank, gave his apartment a SERIOUS cleaning, he did all his laundry, and we went grocery shopping. (AND I was spoiled with homemade lunch and dinner...what?!)

Walking through the parking lot of the grocery store, I was having yet another meltdown about my life falling apart and how I'm not making enough money and...basically, being a brat.

He just smiles at me and says, "Don't worry about it, babe. You'll be fine. We're an ALDI family now!"

To which I whined, "But I want to be a Nordstrom family again!"

Sigh...I'm trying, but at least one of us has a sense of humor about all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment