Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 67: Make More Money



For the first time in a long while, I have only one job. And for the first time since high school, I'm working only part-time. I make enough for the essentials. But I don't really make enough to put EXTRA money aside or have any sort of savings.

See Operation: Make More Money !!!


To keep myself busy (and to avoid spending senseless money), I've been crocheting my little fingers off! Blankets, hats, headbands, baby sweaters, wrist warmers...You name it, I'm making it. The more time a project takes, the less inclined I am to empty my wallet on other activities!

This week I opened my very own Etsy shop! I'm beyond excited to share my creations (and make a little extra cash to boot :) ) Every piece is custom made to your liking! New items will be added weekly!

Browse the shop, share with your friends, and let me know what you think!!
(Also browse my closet at Because I Shop Too Much where members sell and swap their gently used clothing and accessories!)

No comments:

Post a Comment