Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 58



Most of this Fast has been pretty sucky.
Don't get me wrong, it's kind of an adventure to find new ways to save money and it's had some fun moments.

But for me it's mostly been a lot of misadventure. (Like, buying energy drinks and calling them 'groceries'. Or giving people homemade gifts in hopes that they look 'thoughtful' rather than 'cheap'.)

Counting pennies is tedious. Staying in every weekend is boring. My bank account is just screaming, "It's GAME TIME! There's so much money here! SPEND it!" Sigh. I'm not feeling sorry for myself because I obviously signed onto this on my own accord, I'm just whining.





I'm sort of dreading doing my calculations tonight because I know I didn't save nearly as much this month as I did in January. But this is a learning process. And what I'm learning is that, well, not spending money is tough. It takes a lot of thought and planning. And a LOT of Pinterest "research."

No comments:

Post a Comment