Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19

Ok, this Spending Fast (AKA "the unintentional diet") kind of sucks. I didn't consider the fact that chocolate/cookies/delicious snacks wouldn't be on my grocery list, ever. As I walk through the aisles with blinders on, I have to remind myself, "I don't NEED this, I don't NEED that.." My sweet tooth did overtake my senses once last week when a box of Milk Duds ended up in my basket.

Sigh.
Add .99 to my idiotic spending list.





I may have had a minor Carrie-moment at my guy this past week.
-the conversation went something like this-

Me: ((blahblah complaining about something blah))
Him: Why don't you just go buy it? (gosh, he's just so innocent..)
Me: -my head spins around spastically as i spit out- You.KNOW.I.can't.go.shopping.right.now!
-blank stare-
Him: Ok...um...
-after I regain my composure-
Him: I'm sorry. You just got SO upset.

Poor guy..
I think it's safe to say that was the moment he realized how difficult not shopping has been for me.






Anyway, here's a few things that I really wanted to buy this month, but didn't. Because I can't.

clockwise from top left:
This cute Jane Austen print.
Pretty sweets and junk food. All junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment