Friday, January 11, 2013

Smoother than a babies bottom.

This week I was given a very sweet compliment about my "great complexion" from a customer AND I was also mistaken for 22 years old. Unlike my sister, those mistakes are greatly appreciated.

Little do they know, my secret is...I rarely wash my face! A bottle of face wash could sit in my shower for close to a year. I'm lazy, it's probably gross, but it's worked in my favor for (close to ;) ) 27 years so far!

For those of you that have better hygiene than I do, I went ahead and tried a DIY face cleanser with just 2 ingredients and that costs only pennies!

3 tablespoons baking soda
1 tablespoon water

Mix until it forms a thick paste. Rub into your skin for 2-3 minutes. Rinse well with warm water.
(I went ahead and rinsed twice. I also used the extra paste to clean the bathroom sink! :) )







I certainly felt clean! My face felt kind of taut afterwards and it was a little red. I'd probably use this cleanser just once or twice a week.


Oh and my moisturizer? Very expensive mini samples that I've collected during my years of working at Nordstrom. Thrifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment