Wednesday, January 9, 2013

These boots are made for...

One of the few things I NEEDED to buy before beginning this fast was new winter boots. However, I couldn't find the perfect ones. So now I'm left a bunch of old scrappy pairs!

Mine are all (but 1 pair) falling apart at the seams! And not in a subtle kind of way either.
More like two pairs could be having a conversation with each other in my closet..

I could be a supersuper money saver and just wrap my feet in in ziplock bags and cross my fingers they won't leak.
Or I could just have all the soles done up at a shoe repair (which would still cost less than a new pair.)

I guess in the meantime I'll just deal with my boot envy and do some serious online -window- shopping.


1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9


I'm a size 8 in boots for anyone feeling generous this month :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment