Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24: Unsubscribe!

If you're anything like me, your inbox is just chock full of temptation. Each subject line more enticing than the next!

24 hour clearances...
12 hour flash sales...
30 minute value customer-closeout-basement bargains...
I'm a sucker for a sale.

This month I've spent an incredible amount of time UNSUBSCRIBING.
I clearly have no self control when it comes to my spending habits (uh...duh...the blog..)
I figure, hey, I can at least avoid dangling the gazelle in front of the puma (that's a saying, right? sounds right!) by not having the allure of dozens of daily emails calling me!






So! Goodbyyyyye... 
Gap. Urban. Nordstrom. Justfab. Stylemint. Victoria's Secret. Amazon. Ebay. Levi's. Nike. Groupon. Fab.com. Gilt. Rent the Runway. Travelocity. Pink Nation (Why do I need Victoria's Secret AND Pink Nation?!). Shutterfly. Sunglass Hut. Topshop. Snapfish. Hanes.com (Why?) and TheKnot.com (Mostly because I'm not even engaged...) 

You've all been a great comfort to me after a few too many glasses of wine on a Tuesday night...and Friday often times feels like -surprise- Christmas! But I've turned over a new leaf. And mindlessly clicking on your brightly colored and flashy banners is just not on the agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment